DBConvert Streams preview EULA.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU. USING THE SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF EACH TERM AND CONDITION CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT THIS AGREEMENT SAYS, DO NOT INSTALL AND USE THE SOFTWARE.
This License Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which Slotix s.r.o permits you (the Licensee). (the Licensor) to use this DBConvert Streams (DBS) SOFTWARE or its components, as well as any additional services related to the SOFTWARE provided by the Licensor.
"Licensee" means the company, entity, or individual. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, deploying, or displaying the SOFTWARE.
- The Licensor is providing the Licensee with a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Software in accordance with the conditions specified in this Agreement. The term "license" used in this Agreement encompasses:
- the right to use the Software on a single computer or deploy it in a cluster.
- This license is not transferable to any other company, entity, or individual.
- Licensee may not publish registration information (serial numbers, registration keys, etc.) or pass it to any other company, entity, or individual.
Copyright and proprietary information.
- Licensee acknowledges that the Software and all supporting documentation constitute valuable property of the Licensor and that all title and ownership rights and related materials remain exclusively with Licensor.
- Licensor reserves all rights concerning the Software under all applicable laws for protecting proprietary information, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, and patents.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, Licensee shall not cause or permit unauthorized copying, reproduction, or disclosure of any portion of the Software or supporting documentation or the delivery or distribution of any part thereof to any third person or entity, for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written permission of Licensor. This restriction shall continue to bind Licensee and its agents and representatives beyond the termination of this Agreement.
The Licensee can run the full-featured preview version of the Software with no limits. The Licensee can use the preview version of the Software for free without any associated fees.
- Preview Version Distribution.
The Licensee may provide copies of the Software to others for their use so long as the Licensee:
- Provides exact, unmodified copies of the Software, including all accompanying files, this Agreement, and all copyright, trademark, proprietary, and other notices;
- Does not charge or collect any monetary or other compensation for or in connection with the Software, apart from a modest reproduction or handling fee;
- References the Licensor as the sole source of the Software and reference the official Software website https://stream.dbconvert.com
In accepting the license granted by Licensor, Licensee agrees that it shall not:
- Sublicense, sell, lease, permit use of, give, lend, distribute, release, provide access to, or in any way transfer registered the Software version or any copy or portion thereof;
- Make any copies of the Software except as permitted herein;
- Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, analyze, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software;
- Use or incorporate the Software or any portion thereof in any other product without the prior written permission of the Licensor;
- Remove, alter, or obscure the copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other notices from the Software or any of its screen displays.
- Pass the license key, which the Licensee received from Licensor to any person.
Term of Agreement.
The term of this Agreement shall commence when the Licensee receives the Software and shall continue in effect indefinitely unless terminated as specified in Termination of Agreement below.
Termination of Agreement.
The license will be terminated if the Licensee fails to comply with the abovementioned limitations. Upon termination of the Agreement, the Licensee shall either destroy all licensed copies of the Software and all backups or return them to Licensor. This obligation shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
By installing and using the Software, the Licensee hereby agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend the Licensor, its officers, directors, employees, and third-party suppliers against any loss, damage, fine, or expense (including attorney's fees) arising out of or related to any claim that the Licensee has used the Software in violation of applicable laws in the Licensee's jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of the Licensee to abide by the laws of whichever jurisdiction the Licensee resides in.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS SOFTWARE IS OFFERED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT PERFORMANCE WARRANTIES. THIS SOFTWARE IS OFFERED WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. BECAUSE OF THE DIVERSITY OF CONDITIONS AND HARDWARE UNDER WHICH THIS SOFTWARE MAY BE USED, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. THE USER IS ADVISED TO TEST THE SOFTWARE THOROUGHLY BEFORE RELYING ON IT. THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE SOFTWARE.